- Rupal Tyagi (Gunjan - female lead)
- Ankit Gera (mayank garg - male lead)
- Mahima Makwana (Rachna Dayal Garg - female lead)
- Nikhil Chaddha (Vihaan Agarwal)
- Zohaib Siddiqui (Rajiv Agarwal - parallel lead)
- Aanchal Khurana (Charu Mayank Garg - antagonist)
- Shakti Singh (Dayal Garg - Rachna's Dad)
- Vaishnavi Mahant (Shail Dayal Garg - Rachna's Mom)
- Diwakar Pundir (Akash - Gunjan's dad)
- Manasi Salvi (Sneha - Gunjan's Mom)
- Madhavi Gogate (Jiji)
- Alka Mogha (Seema Prabhu Garg - Mayank's Mom)
- Shabana Mullani (Sangeeta Gopal Garg - Rachna and Mayank's Aunt, Dholu's Mom)
- M.S. Shadgufta Ali Hin (Chhaya - Rachna and Gunjan's Friend)
- Shresth Kumar (Aditya - Gunjan's would be Fiancee)
The story revolves around two cousin sisters Gunjan and Rachna. Gunjan lost her Mom and she now stays with her Mausiji (Shail) in Benaras. Gunjan and Mayank eventually fall in love with each other but fall prey to Mayank's Mom and aunt's conspiracy and Mayank gets married to Charu who is an antagonist. Charu is playing lots of tricks and applying "Divide and Rule policy" between Rachna and Gunjan, she even sent Mayank, his Mom and Dad to jail in a false case of demanding dowry.
Right now, Mayank is trying to trap Charu in her own net with the help of Rachna.
One more twist is the entry of Gunjan's Dad who has brought Aditya with him and fixed hs marriage with Gunjan.
It would be great to see what happens ahead!
P.S. - I just got to know that Its Aanchal (Charu) who won the Roadies 8 title although some people didn't consider her well-deserving.